Nike is not only a brand name but a belief to success - Cricket Forum - Discuss Cricket and the World Cup of Cricket!

Old 11-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
In The Nets

jinsshua is on a distinguished road
Default Nike is not only a brand name but a belief to success

One day, I was shopping in the market for many items, planning to ask a migrant worker to help me carry them to home. "Do you need some help?" A figure ran quickly to me.
This was a middle-aged man, with dark skin and plate strong. I can figure him out to be the person who makes money by selling physical strength at a glance. But it is on such a migrant workers' feet who have worn a pair of clean shoes, one article of Nike Free shoes in discrepancy of his identity.

"It must be a fake!" I thought. But this "fake" seems quite precious in the eyes of the migrant worker. He chose to put on another pair of shabby shoes, afraid to make that Nike dirty.
Looking at some funny appearance of the worker, I could not help but ask him whether the Nike Australia in him is true or not. He answered to me that the shoes are definitely true on which he had spent more than three huandred with a tone of pride.
Seeing a face of doubt on my face, the worker was anxious to tell me that it is bought by his son for his bithday with the scholarship his son had won. He talked about his son with an expression of pride.
"Your son is really good. He cares about you with filial piety at a small age. There are not so many children like that. " I can't help but praised his son.
"This famous brand shoes are different. The time I put it on, I have got more chances of wrking than before!" The migrant worker smilied with satisfaction, saying, "Now people did not call me customers any more. As long as migrant workers have work to do, they came all the way calling me 'Nike'." On hearing this other migrant workers would not try to compete. I can earn more money than before dressed in this Nike Free Run shoes. My son have decided to go to graduate school and also prepare for the doctoral qualifying examination. Similarly, I have to work harder, make more money, and make sure that the future of their children won't be holden up!"
In his eyes, nike is not a famous brand, but something that can help him get more customers. With this pair of shoes, he will have more leverage to help his son build the road to the future.
Welcome to visit homepage: Nike Free Shoes - Nike Free Run Australia Online Store
jinsshua is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
In The Nets

shymajones is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinsshua View Post
One day, I was shopping in the market for many items, planning to ask a migrant worker to help me carry them to home. "Do you need some help?" A figure ran quickly to me.
This was a middle-aged man, with dark skin and plate strong. I can figure him out to be the person who makes money by selling physical strength at a glance. But it is on such a migrant workers' feet who have worn a pair of clean shoes, one article of Nike Free shoes in discrepancy of his identity.

"It must be a fake!" I thought. But this "fake" seems quite precious in the eyes of the migrant worker. He chose to put on another pair of shabby shoes, afraid to make that Nike dirty.
Looking at some funny appearance of the worker, I could not help but ask him whether the Nike Australia in him is true or not. He answered to me that the shoes are definitely true on which he had spent more than three huandred with a tone of pride.
Seeing a face of doubt on my face, the worker was anxious to tell me that it is bought by his son for his bithday with the scholarship his son had won. He talked about his son with an expression of pride.
"Your son is really good. He cares about you with filial piety at a small age. There are not so many children like that. " I can't help but praised his son.
"This famous brand shoes are different. The time I put it on, I have got more chances of wrking than before!" The migrant worker smilied with satisfaction, saying, "Now people did not call me customers any more. As long as migrant workers have work to do, they came all the way calling me 'Nike'." On hearing this other migrant workers would not try to compete. I can earn more money than before dressed in this Nike Free Run shoes. My son have decided to go to graduate school and also prepare for the doctoral qualifying examination. Similarly, I have to work harder, make more money, and make sure that the future of their children won't be holden up!"
In his eyes, nike is not a famous brand, but something that can help him get more customers. With this pair of shoes, he will have more leverage to help his son build the road to the future.
Welcome to visit homepage: Nike Free Shoes - Nike Free Run Australia Online Store
Yes Nike is a great brand.It's Products are awesome.
shymajones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
In The Nets

jain001 is on a distinguished road

Nike is amazing .
Old 12-17-2012, 02:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
In The Nets

sahil001 is on a distinguished road

nike brand is amazing..............
sahil001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
12th Man

rajanyadav is on a distinguished road

Nike is really amazing for shoes and for other sports apparels..
Old 01-30-2013, 01:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
In The Nets

shahidjee is on a distinguished road

Step 1: Install and run the 1080i MTS Converter for Mac you have found. Import Canon Legria HF20/HF200 footage to the converter. If you want, you can merge several AVCHD clips by ticking “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Click "format" bar to choose the output format. Click and choose "iMovie and Final Cut Express--> Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC)(*.mov)" as the export format.