Cricket Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think though cricket is a gentlemanly game, soccer sometimes outshines it. Major athletic countries china and iran prefer soccer over cricket. Cricket produces big slobs over the years rather cool soccer fit personalities. The major egg shapes were of the likes of jo angel, mike gatting, graham gooch, david boon, merv hughes, arjuna ranatunga, aravinda de silva, edo brandes and darren gough! Hahaha

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nowadays many countries compete for a sport, but lot of time its Cricket and Soccer competing from other countries. Ex: Italy vs. Mexico for soccer. Who is better NOWADAYS in football (soccer), I'm not talking about a long time ago we all know that Mexico could own USA easily in the past but now nobody cares about the past! The past is gone so I honestly think that USA is better than Mexico. And that 5-0 win was such bull, Mexico used there A team (mostly) and USA used their C team (mostly), while the USA A team was in the CONFEDERATIONS CUP.

shimla honeymoon tour package|rameshwaram tour packages

..............................................................:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
As per my point of view Cricket and Soccer both are good game but cricket is popular in Asian countries and soccer is popular in rest of the countries. As for as audience are concerned then in my opinion the people go for soccer more than cricket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts