Cricket Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
South african mentally retarded team lead by hansie cronje verses the indian funny team!
From the mental clinic came so many greats like l. klusener, crooks, dave richardson, daryl cullinan, nicky boje, allan donald, r. snell, a. hudson, b. dippenar, p. adams, h. gibbs, j. rhodes, fanie de villiers, craig macmillan, neil mackenzie, p. symcox, m. pringle, shuan pollock and hansie cronje himself hahaha! Its like watching cartoon network!

Each and every day n' night match was a lot of fun! I searched on the internet and never found any videos of those funny odi 's. Just this-
YouTube - India V South Africa 93
There was one d/n match between india n s. africa where d. richardson had surprisingly hit a huge straight six off the last ball of the innings of j. srinath!
I think after 2000, someone might have corrected the s.african team as well as indians not to act funny in modern cricket. So nowadays there doesn't seem any fun on tv!

In contrast, pakis play very seriously against s. africa!
I once was watching a match where hansie cronje was hitting huge sixes against the bowling of shane warne!

----------------------
nawaz kunal pagare khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just the sight of nanty hayward bowling is so funny. When s.africa used to play tests in pakistan, the climate used to change twilight colour. Can anyone believe that these funny looking s.africans' ancestors devised apartheid! Or were the wars too funnier. This makes the life simple truths so mediocre. Another thought the matches between pak vs s.africa i used to like not because they were funnier or for winning losing,...but because the sport was played with a flair.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.