Cricket Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
I still love the Hair Metal, Hard rock from the 80's and early 90's. I wouldn't have a favourite band but my top 5 artists would be....
Van Halen
Extreme
Bad English
Joe Satriani
White Lion

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ok, here’s a different one…

Who can guess my favourite band/artist?

*** There’s a 20,000 point reward up for grabs here ***

1 guess per person - first correct post gets the booty!

The candidates are:
- Marilyn Manson
- Johnny Diesel & The Injectors
- Ramstein
- Bananarama
- Queen
- Kylie Minogue
- Cold Chisel
- Slipknot
- Right Said Fred
- The Avalanches

Good luck! ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Only 20,000 points? :p I guess Queen though. If you're favourite artiste is Marilyn Manson, may God help you. ;)

Currently, Fall Out Boy & Good Charlotte are my favourites. "The Pros and Cons of Breathing" and "Thanks For The Memories"(awesome video too! :D) are my favs by FOB, while "I Just Wanna Live" & "We Believe" are top of the table by GC.

Linkin Park would be long time favourites. First rock band I listened to, first rock band I loved. I'm a biiiiiiiig fanboy of LP. "From The Inside" would be my favourite.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hooraaaay... someone's finaly taken a stab at it!
Unfortunately, Queen isn't correct (although I do love their music).

On a more pleasing note, however, I'll never nead the help of god any more than I'll need the help of the tooth fairy, or Jabba the hut - or any other fictitious character, for that matter.

Tell you what, though: If nobody else's taken a stab by, saaaaaay... the end of the week, you can have the 20,000 points anyway. :nod:

Mon™ said:
Only 20,000 points? :p I guess Queen though. If you're favourite artiste is Marilyn Manson, may god help you. ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
incubi said:
Hooraaaay... someone's finaly taken a stab at it!
Unfortunately, Queen isn't correct (although I do love their music).

On a more pleasing note, however, I'll never nead the help of god any more than I'll need the help of the tooth fairy, or Jabba the hut - or any other fictitious character, for that matter.

Tell you what, though: If nobody else's taken a stab by, saaaaaay... the end of the week, you can have the 20,000 points anyway. :nod:
:(

Aw. Oh well...<_<...I'm actually hoping someone takes another guess. This forum's been rather quiet I'd say.

Back on topic, I recommend that everyone listen to Fall Out Boy's I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me. Long title, but great song.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Indeed! That I'm aware of, I've never heard any of Fall Out Boy's stuff, however I'm going to have to head out & get me some CD lovin' to check them out - just on the strength of theat song title!
I'll let you know when I've had a listen, & get back to you on it.

Thanks for the reccomendation :)

Mon™ said:
...I recommend that everyone listen to Fall Out Boy's I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me...
Now listening: Ween's Chocolate & Cheese ... track 2, Spinal Meningitis Got Me Down is one of my fav's!

PS: "CD" is Compact Disc, not Cross Dresser... although either would be fine! ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
guessing comp closed

Ok, Mon... I've transferred 20,000 of my hard earned(*chuckles*) points to you, because no one else took a stab at my fav' band.

Enjoy! ;)

PS: My fav' band is Banarama.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My favorite bands would have to be Limp Bizkit and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. I also love some dance/techno music and Darude's music is really good.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice choices there, truebluefan... especially with accadacca! Back in black - yeah baby!! :nod:

Hey, anyone here get into The Cruel Sea or The Badloves?

truebluefan said:
ACDC and ZZ top are my favorites. Old school

·
Registered
48 Posts
incubi said:
Ok, Mon... I've transferred 20,000 of my hard earned(*chuckles*) points to you, because no one else took a stab at my fav' band.

Enjoy! ;)

PS: My fav' band is Banarama.
Who? I've never heard of them. :eek:

I've gotten more into British rock atm. Snow Patrol, Arctic Monkeys and Kaiser Chiefs to name a couple. But, my favourite band atm is The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I love "Your Guardian Angel" and "Face Down".

Oh, and I just can't stop listening to "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's. So simple, yet so brilliant.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like these bands
Junoon
String
Actually these are Pakistani bands.

Bilal - HiPakistan
A great source of latest News, Songs, Wallpapers, Showbiz and more...

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Who? I've never heard of them. :eek:

I've gotten more into British rock atm. Snow Patrol, Arctic Monkeys and Kaiser Chiefs to name a couple. But, my favourite band atm is The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I love "Your Guardian Angel" and "Face Down".

Oh, and I just can't stop listening to "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's. So simple, yet so brilliant.
never heard of bananarama? Woe

1 - 20 of 29 Posts