Cricket Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first exclusive Fantasy Cricket League season welcomes you with the entertainment of cricket.

What's this tournament?

Well here is a chance for you to become a Cricket player without even holding a bat.

You can read the Wiki page of Cricket Sumulation here.

Rules and game format will be announced shortly.

·
Registered
63 Posts
There will be 4 teams this season. Inorder to register see this thread.

·
Registered
63 Posts
How do I get started?

Firstly, you need to register your cricketing details in the Registrations thread. Following registering your details, you need to head into the Negotiations thread. Unless you've already been allocated to a club to play with, you will be a offered contract in the Negotiations thread by any CricSim club that is willing to sign you. It is important to note that clubs will notice you if you start posting around other areas of the forum such as the Social Bar or Sporting Discussion, so it's important to post around after you register so you can be offered contacts. You will then need to post your contract in the Contracts thread (This link may be wrong when you read) Shortly after being signed to your respected club, you will be given access to your clubs secret sub forum, where you will be able to discuss various team tactics, first grade line up, reserve grade line ups and much much more.

Can I physically control myself in Cricsim?

No, you cannot physically control yourself in Cricsim. You can post in the forum and it will increase your statistics in the simulator, which in turn will improve yourself. Form also increases your statistics in the simulator, so don't worry if you have a small post count!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Player Registration thread, negotiation thread and contract thread will open as soon as we get the 4 teams.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts