Cricket Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, the other day I used 500 of my points (on this site) to enter some 'daily draw' to win extra points... never heard anything back about it, so I assume I didn't win (no prob's there).

Subsequently, I got to wondering what the points on this site are actually used for...
Can I buy things? Can they be used to play some sort of game? Can they be donated to the minnow nations, to aid with coaching & development?

Is anyone able to shed some light on this, please?

·
Administrator
147 Posts
Hey there, daily lottery only works if other people play, i've paid in as well now, so lets see who wins :)

The points are kinda like rep. More you have the more active it generally means you've been. You can buy some features from the eStore but for most part, people use them to donate to others who make good posts etc.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah-ha, I see :)
Thanks for clearing that up, Admin.

Although I have to say that I'm a little disappointed now...
I was planning on donating some of my points to India or Pakistan to assist them with skills development for their international sides, as they both clearly need help getting their teams up to an international standard.

=========
administrator said:
Hey there, daily lottery only works if other people play, i've paid in as well now, so lets see who wins :)

The points are kinda like rep. More you have the more active it generally means you've been. You can buy some features from the eStore but for most part, people use them to donate to others who make good posts etc.

·
Banned
141 Posts
So if I enter the lottery and nobody else enters, will I loose points or anything?
Sorry if it is a stupid question but I just want to be certain about it all so I don't make a stupid mistake.
Thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
We are not concentrating on the E-Store at the moment. Adding a few new sections and getting new members is our priority so things like the E-Store will not modified just yet.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey there Fahqall.
Nup, you can't loose any extra points.

IE:
It costs you 1000 points to enter the weekly draw - if you win you receive 'X' amount of points.
If you don't win, all you've lost is the purchase price (1000 points).

It costs you 500 points to enter the daily draw - if you win you receive 'X' amount of points.
If you don't win, all you've lost is the purchase price (500 points).

FAHQALL said:
So if I enter the lottery and nobody else enters, will I loose points or anything?
Sorry if it is a stupid question but I just want to be certain about it all so I don't make a stupid mistake.
Thanks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should be able to answer that... aren't you an administrator, Rajah?

I just keep winning the lottery because I'm the only one who enters it. No ass kissing required. What can I say - I guess I'm just lucky, huh? :cool:

Or is it a conspiracy? Maybe I'm secretly hacking into the forum ASP & rigging the draws? then, when I have enough points, I'll be able to take over the word, or buy my own Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise, or pay someone to kiss my ass... unless you'd like that job, Rajah? :lol:

Rajah said:
Who's ass did you kiss to get so many points?

·
Registered
93 Posts
incubi said:

I just keep winning the lottery because I'm the only one who enters it. No ass kissing required. What can I say - I guess I'm just lucky, huh? :cool:

Or is it a conspiracy? Maybe I'm secretly hacking into the forum ASP & rigging the draws? then, when I have enough points, I'll be able to take over the word, or buy my own Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise, or pay someone to kiss my ass... unless you'd like that job, Rajah? :lol:
nice reply hehehe LoL

·
Registered
210 Posts
incubi said:

That's a strange little world you live in.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Believe me, conventional morality is waaaaay over rated... why not come join the us on the flip-side of sanity? It's a lot more fun! :lol:

Rajah said:
That's a strange little world you live in.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, Rajah! I received this way cool message from Administrator - Cricket Master today...

"You have won the lottery!
You have hit the jackpot for 10265.9334375 after taxes!
ENJOY!"

... I've won the lottery again - woo hoo!!

KFC here I come! Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts