Cricket Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is David and I'm from Liverpool in the UK. My favourite county Cricket team is Lancashire and I'm here to try and make this forum more active.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey David, Hey Rajah. Too bad you barrack for the poms. Havnt really talk to youse much but i am an active member on Wrestling Forum, You two have done a great job on there. i would like to get this forum more active aswell.

·
Registered
210 Posts
robostar24 said:
Hey David, Hey Rajah. Too bad you barrack for the poms. Havnt really talk to youse much but i am an active member on Wrestling Forum, You two have done a great job on there. i would like to get this forum more active aswell.
I thought I recognised your name. We'll see what we can do to get this place going a little better.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
robostar24 said:
Thanks :) Hopefully with it being the English summer we might start getting this forum up and running a bit. It doesn't look like this forum done much during the recent World Cup though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey David and Rajah i no u guys from wrestlingforum David told me to join i also wanna make this forum more active

1 - 9 of 9 Posts