Cricket Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

nice to be here! am a passionate cricket fan! funny background! was raised in England but to an Indian dad and a West Indian mum so you could say cricket is in the blood :) am a life long West Indies fan though! but also a fan of cricket in general! looking forward to chat and discuss the game I love with all my fellow cricket lovers!

Cheers :)

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Hi guys!

nice to be here! am a passionate cricket fan! funny background! was raised in England but to an Indian dad and a West Indian mum so you could say cricket is in the blood :) am a life long West Indies fan though! but also a fan of cricket in general! looking forward to chat and discuss the game I love with all my fellow cricket lovers!

Welcome to Cricket forum

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Hi guys!

Welcome to the forums :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts