Cricket Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just joined this forum and like it too much. This is my first post, my name is Ahmad Bilal and I am new here. I hope that we have to enjoy our stay here. Actually my hobbies and interest includes Net surfing, Playing Cricket listening music online and reading sports updates daily etc. I would like to share and participate in discussion of current series and especially Pakistani cricket team. My favorite teams are Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand and India.

Bilal - HiPakistan
A great source of latest News, Songs, Wallpapers, Showbiz and more...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your nice and warm welcome to me.
I am daily online at Cricketforum.com and check my email and posting regularly. Right now,I am seeing online sports news online and come to know PCB is planning to invite India and Sri Lanka for ODI series, if Australia pull out of their scheduled tour to Pakistan in March-April 2008.

This is good news I am also want to see Pakistan Vs India.

Thanks again
Bilal - HiPakistan

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Thanks for your nice and warm welcome to me.
I am daily online at Cricketforum.com and check my email and posting regularly. Right now,I am seeing online sports news online and come to know PCB is planning to invite India and Sri Lanka for ODI series, if Australia pull out of their scheduled tour to Pakistan in March-April 2008.

This is good news I am also want to see Pakistan Vs India.

Thanks again
Bilal - HiPakistan
why dont you put "Bilal - HiPakistan
A great source of latest News, Songs, Wallpapers, Showbiz and more..." in your signature? That way you wont have to type it out every post.

Welcome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, thanks for your reply and sharing...
Anyway, I can type this easily because I
have adequate typing speed brother.

Don't Mind! thanks again...

Bilal - HiPakistan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts