Cricket Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The reason i posted these pictures cause its showcases the wonderful shots played by many pakistani batsmen like younis khan, yousuf youhana, salim malik, inzamam ul haq, shahid afridi, imran nazir, Mhd. wasim, javed miadad, rashid latif, basit ali, ijaz ahmad, rameez raja and me! And ofcourse some exceptional left-handed batsmen as well like Bunny syed anwar and amir sohail!

---------------------
nawaz kunal pagare khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hmmm

The other pakistani batsmen like azhar mehmood, abdul razzaq, moin khan and wasim akram are natural back foot players. They play with wide grip and expert in lofting even on backfoot. The wider grip might be adjust to vary shots. Like inzaman ul haq mainly plays on front foot but in some matches he is seen playing on backfoot. - nawaz kunal pagare khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm

I had seen some imran khan batting videos. In overdrive mode he bats like moin khan. When i used to get batting in the nets, many times i used to hear others saying of conditioning of bat to make it seasoned to play. But i thought its useless, after many strokes i had become so usual that i used to hit six by playing defensive straight stroke of a good length ball. Then i came to know that my bat had become seasoned. - nawaz kunal pagare khan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts