Cricket Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I watched some one-day matches of india vs england. And i think that indian team needs a better foreign coach, not just a former australian/england cricketeer for name sake and just increasing morale! Even a new zealand former cricketeer or a former indian cricketeer can induce better cricketing skills in indian cricketeers who look very dull!
The indian team of the 1998 cricket season though played poorly but was a good team entertainers!
Through ages indian team changes its selection. Like the sunil gavaskar team of the 1978s were funny side. Then the kapil dev's 1983 team had many uncles who played fanatic cricket! Then the 1988 cricket team was unknown for many years! The 1993 team had many inspiring cricketeers! The 1996 team of sachin tendulkar was like an upcoming team for modern cricket! The 1999 team of india which played the world cup was a rustic team playing bogus matches against zimbabwe, kenya! Then the 2005 team seemed a stable aggressive team for some moments! The 2009-2011 indian cricket team lead by mahendra singh dhoni seems a team of unknown selections! Many indian cricket players seem to me are gopi kishen gawayas! Mahendra singh dhoni himself seems like a dhotiwala villager playing english cricket!
So comparing with pakistan cricket as they are india's nearest age old competitors, pakistan are stable side innovative while india's career graph though said to being the world champions but are a declining side! Perhaps since the last decade indian budding cricketeers had lost interest in the sport and youth living in indian cities nowdays don't take to playing cricket as a leisure!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Indian cricket team have struggled a lot to make their name on world cricket.But now the picture looks different.They have emerged into a very strong team in the international cricket, especial since MS Dhoni walked into the Indian team. MS dhoni as captain has really raised the bar of indian cricket.Hope they will continue the form through out the year

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.