Cricket Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yuvraj singh, the most dashing left hand batsman in the Indian Team has dropped from the Test squad for the matches against Aussies.

I wonder why the selectors are forced to do so?...Is it because he could not perform well in IPL under the captaincy of Jayawardene or is it because he is not been performing well in One Day as well as in the Test cricket under the captaincy of Dhoni?

Can any one predict and share their views on this? In my opinion, he wants to become the caption of India which does not seems to be happening at the moment in presence of Dhoni the most successful caption of India as I commented earlier in my post.M.S.Dhoni - Perfect all rounder

Now Yuvi has got an opportunity to prove himself as a successful batsman in Ranji Trophy(seasonal caption) to come back to the International Cricket squad. I read the news from the source: Yuvraj gears up for Irani Trophy by Dream11.com.

Hope to see Yuvi the squad again as successful batsman :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.