Cricket Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this guy had debuted in the year 2000. But for some unknown reasons he went underground. Then he again debuted in 2003. Such a rubbish cricketeer, with all rash batting! - kunal

·
Registered
199 Posts
Interesting opinion.

Why do you think he is a 'rubbish cricketer'?

In my opinion he has done well for India in both batting and keeping. I regard him as a terrific finisher for India late in their batting innings, or someone who can steady the ship if India are in trouble. He's a great all-rounder, and the right captain for India.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm

Indian team is at its worst juggle. There is not even showcasing talent like earlier funnier decades. Only 2-3 senior players left, the new comers will just be allowed to make their profile by media and their rivals! Even the other teams have degraded and unknown too! - kunal

·
Registered
199 Posts
Captain's since the 2000/01 series have had a positive win/loss ratio (albeit, many draws too), and with Anil Kumble being the only exception

Sourav Ganguly: Played 49, Won 21, Lost 13, Draw 15
Rahul Dravid: Played 25, Won 8, Lost 6, Draw 11
Virender Sehwag: Played 1, Won 1, Lost 0, Draw 0

Anil Kumble: Played 14, Won 3, Lost 5, Draw 6
M.S. Dhoni: Played 3, Won 3, Lost 0, Draw 0

Dhoni is unbeaten so far in his tenure as test captain.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm

Cricket is a loosely played game, its very cool. I haven't seen any cricket on tv since the year 2000, when i had started playing in local cricket clubs. I even don't know the names of 8-9 newer indian players nor their skills. I just practice fast bowling and watch cricket classics. Even international teams are boring. So why you asking me to become the captain of indian cricket team? My stats wouldn't be special. Hardly played 20 won 5 lost 7 draw 8. And what can i expect ? A world cup? Lol - kunal

·
Registered
3 Posts
m.s dhoni

m.s.dhoni...........name is enough..........captain of indian team.......n d real men in blue..................:):D:rolleyes::cool:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmm

M.S. Dhoni is the worst player of indian team. Doesn't know how to bat nor to bowl neither fielding!
Misfit for a captain's position!LOL

----------
kunal

·
Registered
199 Posts
M.S. Dhoni is the worst player of indian team. Doesn't know how to bat nor to bowl neither fielding!
Misfit for a captain's position!LOL

----------
kunal
I still do not understand why you call Dhoni 'the worst player in the Indian team'.

He has had impressive success as captain of both the ODI and Test team so far

And he won the ICC ODI Player of the Year award for 2008, the first Indian to do so.

And of course he doesn't 'know how to bowl', he's a wicketkeeper.

And please try not to Double or Triple post, thanks :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
How is he a bad cricketer?

He has a perfect record as captain of the Indian test team

And his batting averages are

Test: 36.70
ODI: 46.84

Who do you think should be captain of India?

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
i agree disagree with you i think he is very good player and well captaincy he done good job untill now

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The cricketing shots that M.S.Dhoni plays are all worst, likely played by village cricketeer. This brings the game to disrepute. There are many other players like harbhajan, etc etc which give cricket a bad name! This team would have got banned. If i ever come to bat, then i'll show you that my batting is not like a villager. And even not like sachin t. It is neither a copy from any neighbouring batsmen technique!

--------------
kunal

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dhoni, no matter how good Indians think he is, is one of the worst players playing pro. He may be the 4th best keeper in the world (behind Haddin and McCullum and Boucher), but he can't bat. his shots are rubbish, and in his career he has only ever gotten about 5 centuries.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Still...there is only 6 good teams in the world (Aus, Eng, Ind, Sri Lanka, South Africa, and NZ) and Sri Lanka have a terrible keeper.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts