Cricket Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mohammad Asif ties the knot
Pakistan pacer Mohammad Asif tied the knot with close friend Hina Hilal on Tuesday.
The Nikah ceremony of Asif was solemnised with Hina, who is doing her MBA, at a glittering ceremony attended by the couple’s relatives and close friends.

“I am happy at becoming a married man now and I am confident that my wife will bring a lot of good luck in my personal and cricketing life,” Asif said.

“Asif’s teammates were invited to the Nikah ceremony but they could not attend because of their commitments in the ongoing National Twenty20 Championship in Karachi,” Asif’s brother added.

Although Asif has tied the knot but the Rukshati ceremony will take place six months later after the completion of Pakistan team’s tour to England this year.

Asif was romantically linked to film and T V actor and model Veena Malik in the past and there were also rumours last year that both got secretly married in London.

But Veena told a press conference on Tuesday that Asif had proposed to her on Valentine’s day but she had refused.

“Asif was in a hurry to get married but I told him I can’t get married for another two years because of my career,” she said.

Sources said Asif’s family had selected the girl for him and given him their blessings for the marriage.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.