Cricket Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a suggestion for the Usergroups of Administrator, Moderator, and Super Moderator.

For these usergroups, add custom Mark-ups, meaning for Administrators, make their username italicized, bolded, and possibly colored. For Super Moderators, bold their username, along with Moderators.

I know this may not make that much of a difference, but it points out who runs this joint. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
[-Red Flag-] said:
Here's a suggestion for the Usergroups of Administrator, Moderator, and Super Moderator.

For these usergroups, add custom Mark-ups, meaning for Administrators, make their username italicized, bolded, and possibly colored. For Super Moderators, bold their username, along with Moderators.

I know this may not make that much of a difference, but it points out who runs this joint. :)
Yeah we knew about that. I was waiting for VS to validate my account on their forum so I could read up on how to do it properly because every time I was doing it all the staffs profiles where going the same colour as our usernames. It's done now. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts