Cricket Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Many times there have been odi matches between pak Vs aus. In it always the story seems to be the same. Whether it might be a 1999 WC final or a ordinary odi in aus pitch. Aus put on a score 275/2 and pak 161 all out. Secondly pak scores 198/9 and aus 199/1 in 50 overs. Comparing even zimbabwe and india gain victories against aus in uneven matches. And pak seems playing a local bowling practice. Not even trying to contain the aus if not taking wkts. So how should this flaw corrected?
- nawaz kunal pagare khan
P.S.- a.kumble's record of 10wkt against pak should be banned as it is not a creditable wkt taking performance. Either the match was fixed or was just a give away blooper. A.kumble hasn't any good strike rate in tests. Just 2 to 3 wkts per innings and a odd 5 wkt against an weaker opponent. You can't even imagine how many sixes i can hit on a.kumble's bowling! Towering sixes!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
hmmm

YouTube - Anil Kumble 10 wicket haul [ India vs Pakistan, 2nd Test, Delhi, February 4-8, 1999]

In this phase it was like some mental hospital saga atmosphere in cricket! Like wasim akram was litrary laughing and praising a kumble's feat! Then j srinath was saying something like ,'he bowled so many wides just to make sure his pal got his tenth! Even some catches were dropped!'
It even seems that paki batsman playing school boys cricket!
Then i remember the world cup 1996 final prize ceremony.
YouTube - World Cup Final 1996 - SL Vs AUS Presentation Ceremony.
I doubt was it in south indian language that were pm benazir bhuto communicating with former sri lanka captain arjuna ranatunaga LOL!

YouTube - Pakistan Worldcup Winning Song 1992

----------------------
nawaz kunal pagare khan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts