Cricket Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pakistan Team's hopes are very down. Eventhough entry was free to watch the live action at National Stadium Karachi but you could see the empty stands there and that is because there is no hope in Pakistani fans and one big reason is that they know they have no pace attack liked they used to have in the past. Present Bowling attack is the weakest attack. After the enjry of Umer Gul and absence of M. Asif / Akhtar only God can help them. But being a Pakistani I should support my team and should pray for my team and I can hope that soon there will be new induction in Pakistani Bowling Attack and then things will be good for them.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Pakistan Team's hopes are very down. Eventhough entry was free to watch the live action at National Stadium Karachi but you could see the empty stands there and that is because there is no hope in Pakistani fans and one big reason is that they know they have no pace attack liked they used to have in the past. Present Bowling attack is the weakest attack. After the enjry of Umer Gul and absence of M. Asif / Akhtar only God can help them. But being a Pakistani I should support my team and should pray for my team and I can hope that soon there will be new induction in Pakistani Bowling Attack and then things will be good for them.
This is a difficult time for the Pakistani team. But I think they'll come through soon. I think Ahktar will play another Test for Pakistan too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mate akhtar is having ban of year and half. in order to bring shoaib in the team the whole management of PCB should be changed. thanks anyways for supporing my team

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
mate akhtar is having ban of year and half. in order to bring shoaib in the team the whole management of PCB should be changed. thanks anyways for supporing my team
LOL I support England through and through. As for Ahktar, I feel the PCB will do what they usually do and let him off again. Which would be great news. I love watching Ahktar bowl :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts