Cricket Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, as i am a khan... i always dreamt of becoming like imran khan. But i can't find the steroids taken by imran khan to become aggressive, broad shouldered and jump sky high(near crease while bowling). I nowdays watch pakistan batting and no-one tries to bat like javed miadad nor salim malik. - kunal khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
hmmm

Might be that imran khan never took steroids! The camerawork during his reign was not good. I had seen a book of imran khan, in it there were extraordinary pics of his bowling actions. In the first few pages, its written all about inswing bowling techniques! After his retirement, all the fast bowlers who came after him only bowled outswing bowling! This with the advanced camerawork was wonderfully captured. I know a lot of outswing bowling seen on tv bowled by waqar younis! But when i see imran khan's bowling videos, it seems that he never bowls outswing! And its not even clear! I try to bowl inswing and the ball goes outswing!
There is also written about bowling legspin and its about abdul qadir! I have hardly seen only few of his matches, and again cause of the bad camera the bowling where it is pitched is not clear! But i still like mushtaq ahmed and his wonderful slow bowling legspin!
Especially the 1996 world cup starting game! LOL Perhaps pakistan were 1996 World Cup Champions!

---------------
kunal pagare khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Following the Rhythm

Hi,
Here are my recent bowling practise videos. In these i am using the heavy season ball. In the first video, i am bowling imran khan's action which i had learnt in my childhood days. I like waqar younis bowling action, but its so tough. In the second video i am bowling with my own action. And in the third video, its my brother karan with his quick bowling!

video1
YouTube - kunal1

video2
YouTube - kunal2

video3
YouTube - karan1

---------------
kunal pagare khan

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Hi,
Here are my recent bowling practise videos. In these i am using the heavy season ball. In the first video, i am bowling imran khan's action which i had learnt in my childhood days. I like waqar younis bowling action, but its so tough. In the second video i am bowling with my own action. And in the third video, its my brother karan with his quick bowling!

video1
YouTube - kunal1

video2
YouTube - kunal2

video3
YouTube - karan1

---------------
kunal pagare khan
The videos are sideways. kinda hard to look at, but from what I can see, nice delivery.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hmmm

I intend to play in pakistan team, there might arise newer ordeals specially created for me to hamper my cricket, but even if i succeed in visiting pakistan and could not get recognition? Or should i wait for someone like waqar younis to visit my place and take me into the pakistan cricket team? The pcb has the authority and i will only be fit to play hardly only two tests and ten one-dayers. Anyway i won't be thinking of playing cricket after i become thirty years of age! and i will be left in my imaginations. - nawaz kunal pagare khan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts