Cricket Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Australia it seems as though Quiz shows are the main source of ratings for every major station apart from ABC (from what i see). Channel 9 has 1 vs 100, channel 7 has the rich list and deal or on deal and channel 10 has that Con show but i find channel 10 are more into real life shows.

There are more quiz shows on channels 9 and 7 but it seemed at one stage that they just kept making new shows, do you think this attracts more viewers and is good for t.v or is just a desperate attempt that dosent work.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I don't really get into the quiz shows these days. I've been in the audience for The Price Is Right a few years ago. I didn't get to "come on down" though.
I've never watched Deal Or No Deal, and I've seen a list of 1 vs 100. I hate the so called suspense they emphise when giving the answer to the question. I usually google the answer myself then change the channel.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rajah said:
I don't really get into the quiz shows these days. I've been in the audience for The Price Is Right a few years ago. I didn't get to "come on down" though.
I've never watched Deal Or No Deal, and I've seen a list of 1 vs 100. I hate the so called suspense they emphise when giving the answer to the question. I usually google the answer myself then change the channel.
Lol, it's hard to watch in my house with Dad yelling at the television telling Eddie to "Get f**king on with it". But i dont mind it. The questions are quite easy on that show any way.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I could go either way with these game shows. Some are decent like Sale of the Century, but most others are down right pieces of crap. I think we've all been recently subjected to an overdose of game shows on 9 and 7, especially with 9. You'd think that the game shows finish in prime time, but they keep it going with 'Quizmania' after midnight.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Andrew O'Keefe irritates me far too much for me to be able to appreciate that show at all. It really is dull and after the first few episodes it only annoyed me more. The Rich List can be quite enjoyable but I really wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts