Cricket Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
visit: Sachin God of Cricket

Sachin tendulkar is quite a long time in international cricket .Sachin last seen before the twenty20 world cup, for once; he has not been in news for more than a week.
Tendulkar reportedly told media persons that he is rearing to go back to the field and finished off what he started when he was 19 years. Tendulkar is eyeing a world cup victory and he also think of getting past the 15,000 runs mark which will make him a legendary. Tendulkar knows himself when to retire, but as for now he still feels the old even though there is a change in view of physical fitness.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sachin Tendulkar is a one and only god of cricket world because any breaking records are connected with sachin's name.
Sachin tendulkar was come in International cricket he was a only 16 years old, and he played mind-blowing. In a small age he started playing like a masters and so his fans called him little master sachin tendulkar.

·
Registered
18 Posts
188 test matches with 15470 runs(highest).
463 ODI matches with 18426 runs(highest).
first man to score 200 in an ODI match.
one and only man who got hundred centuries in international cricket.

makes him the real master of cricket..Sachin Tendulkar

IPL Live Score

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anthem for Cricket ke Dushman... lol :)

Yes Sachin is the real master blaster. He started his career when he was just 16. I love to watch Cricket, specially Sachin's batting and i really hate when my family members disturb me while i am watching it.. I just listen the Anthem for Cricket ke Dushman, all of you must listen this awesome music. Its really fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvyFHVBSk9A:):)

·
Registered
2 Posts
188 test matches with 15470 runs(highest).
463 ODI matches with 18426 runs(highest).
first man to score 200 in an ODI match.
one and only man who got hundred centuries in international cricket.

makes him the real master of cricket..Sachin Tendulkar

IPL Live Score
Obviously he would be the best cricket man in the world. I too like his battings and I’m a big fan of him.

·
Registered
31 Posts
visit: Sachin God of Cricket

Sachin tendulkar is quite a long time in international cricket .Sachin last seen before the twenty20 world cup, for once; he has not been in news for more than a week.
Tendulkar reportedly told media persons that he is rearing to go back to the field and finished off what he started when he was 19 years. Tendulkar is eyeing a world cup victory and he also think of getting past the 15,000 runs mark which will make him a legendary. Tendulkar knows himself when to retire, but as for now he still feels the old even though there is a change in view of physical fitness.
Yes Well said he is GOD OF CRICKET.I like him most.he is my favorite cricketer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts