Cricket Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar, born on 24 April 1973, International debut 1989 against Pakistan, simply we can say the world greatest batsman of all time.

At the time of Sachin debut, he was the youngest Indian test player by the age of 16. He holds the records of most runs in ODI and Test cricket and create the most accelerating cricket for India for all time. Here we can find the few International records, made by him.

Test Cricket Records

The highest scorer in the test history of cricket i.e. over 12000 runs with the average of 50 plus. The first Indian to reach 11000 runs in the Indian Cricket history. The highest century maker of the world. At the time of his debut he was the third youngest cricketer in the world. Sachin is the first in the cricket world to make 5 centuries before the age of 20 years.

ODI’s Cricket Records

The highest scorer in the ODI history of cricket i.e. over 17000 runs with average of 44 plus. The first and fastest Indian to 10000-17000 runs. The highest half century maker i.e. 91. The highest century maker i.e. 45. Sachin has been lost his wicket 17 times when he was on 90-99 runs

Awards of Sachin Tendulkar

1) India’s Civilian medal of recognition ( Padma shri ).
India’s second highest Civilian Award. ( Padma Vibhushan ).
Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, Indian highest sporting Award.
He is one of the Asian Heroes as per Time Magazine. Sports man of the year 2007.
60 times Man of the match Awards in ODI’s. 15 times Man of the series Awards in ODI’s.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts