Cricket Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"He looks like a villager. His parents are marathi and i feel that he is a gujarati adopted by marathi parents!!!Even his health shape looks like a gujarati! He has even married a gujaratin!, His batting is all rubbish! He never looks composed and comfortable while batting! He takes run by playing rash shots. One is deliberate hit by pressing bat towards leg side against quick bowlers and the square cut looks like slash-flick! He is not alike bradman and his fellow cricketeer supporters are themselves cheap! what do you say?"

----------------
phantom

·
Registered
200 Posts
I assume that you are talking about his Sachin's family background. I would not have a clue about any of your information, but it sounds interesting nonetheless.

In regards to his batting, that is your opinion which is fair enough. His 'rubbish batting' seems to work out for him, as he is now the all the leading runs scorer in test cricket history. I think he bats fantastically. If he got over 12,000 runs by fluke, then he is one lucky man :p

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hmmm

Sachin tendulkar 's batting looks alike to ian healy. I think sachin is a wicketkeeper. M.slator's batting is like bradman. S.anwar and n.hussain batting is wonderful strokeplay. - phantom

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hmmm

In the last 15 years, why waqar younis has never played against sachin tendulkar in test matches. So that makes sachin's 10k and waqar's 376 worthless. So who is afraid of whom? Is waqar concerned of being hit for a six? Or sachin is concerned of being bowled? - kunal

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The real marathis are short medium height thin people race. Many like sunil gavaskar, sanjay manjrekar, praveen amre, paras mhambrey, ajit agarkar, nilesh kulkarni, sairaj bahutule, vinayak mane, vinod kambli, atul bedade...etc are first-class marathi community cricketeers but none of them look like sachin tendulkar.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In regards to his batting, that is your opinion which is fair enough. His 'rubbish batting' seems to work out for him, as he is now the all the leading runs scorer in test cricket history. I think he bats fantastically. If he got over 12,000 runs by fluke, then he is one lucky man :p
The thing is sachin tendulkar seems to have been trained to bat against the harshest of bowling of international standards on any playable conditions! So naturally the easiest strokes would be easier for him. He never scores any best innings in world cups and series. Many of his highest scores are against dilapidated sides. His test career batting too is slow scoring. But should not be called as the best batting techniques!

·
Registered
1 Posts
The recalled Ryan Sidebottom and Tim Bresnan took two wickets apiece, as did spinner James Tredwell, as the hosts made 151-8 from their 37 overs.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just saw the batting of newcomer suresh raina and his batting style strokes looks just like sachin tendulkar of 1998, just that suresh raina is left handed sachin tendulkar!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts