Cricket Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
When did shahid afridi debuted when he was just 17 year old. Coming down the crease and hitting any short out of the ground! A parallel bat smash six of ambrose and srinath. Then the sixes off full pitch bowling of agarkar. Then a cool hook shot! I was searching for him on the internet and i found this song-
YouTube - Hawa Hawa -- Hassan Jehangir
Is shahid afridi a punjabi?
Even i love to hit a lot of sixes! Do the yester years pakistani batsmen used to play cover drive and straight drive such that ball never bounced from the ground till it reached the boundary!
I can't imagine bowling for pakistan cricket team. Might be cause of my height 5'10'', my bowling sometimes won't be very effective! But to open the innings with shahid afridi will be a lot fun! Wearing the dark green dress and from the pavilion towards the pitch walk and starting the innings!
I won't be able to straightway start hitting like shahid afridi, but might be scoring 20 runs from 40 balls, with a six perhaps! My right handed batting is a mirror image of mr. amir sohail naturally.

---------------
kunal khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
hmmmm

I remember playing for pakistani cricket team in my visions. I had opened the innings for pakistan. I was not used to playing with pakistanis, so whenever i used to take a run, afridi used to look very huge aggressive running towards to me! In bowling too, when i had taken my first wicket for pakistan, the celebration run was surprising as the team looked much huge than seen on tv. In my presence, shahid afridi was acting like he was playing cricket for the first time. There were also many nuissance by cricketeer waqar younis towards me. Many pakistani players didn't batted correctly. The crowd seemed feeling boring many times when i was batting. But i liked batting for pakistan cause it gave me feeling that i was playing for kashmir! I was so quick that when i used to hit a straight four, i used to take a run before the opposite batsman!
I also know shahid afridi's house in my visions. He does dead lifts at home. Also there were many unusual matches were i had played and when i had returned home in india, i asked,'did you see my hundred i scored for pakistan.' The reply i got,'no, you were out for a duck!'

------------------
nawaz kunal pagare khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm

When i had started my batting career for pak, the indians were trying very hard in figuring resemblance of my cricket in their cricketeers and taking credit. When i had won my first manofthematch against india in pak, in the audience there were many sardars, marathis, madrasis, etc. showing their teeths. - nawaz kunal pagare khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
hmmm

I think my fast bowling would be very effective against new zealand and zimbabwe. Many helmets would be knocked out and even toe-crushing yorkers would make dumbfool many many batsmans!
I had once again a dream and i had visited a library. There were many many books in dust. I picked one book of cricket and opened it. It was written in that book a scorecard of a pakistan team of perhaps 2003 or maybe 2004. The captain of that team was Naved Rana and vice-captain was kamran akmal. There were also the usual players like of the present day pak team. But after this scorecard there was no record of any pak tests nor one-dayers!

-------------------
nawaz kunal pagare khan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts