Cricket Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can cricketforum get it? We're not as large as WF, definitely not, so is there any possible way?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Given that this is the only on-line forum in which I participate, I hope you'll all excuse me for sounding dumb... but what's 'Shoutbox'?

:confused:

·
Registered
210 Posts
incubi said:
Given that this is the only on-line forum in which I participate, I hope you'll all excuse me for sounding dumb... but what's 'Shoutbox'?

:confused:

A Shoutbox is an area, usually at the top of a forum, in which you can post and others can post at the same time. It's basically like having MSN or AIM on the forum.
Most of the forums I see that have shoutboxes don't much activity elsewhere as people just use the shoutbox. If you want to have a chat with users, use MSN or AIM.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ah-ha! Now I'm with y'all...
Thanks for that, Rajah :)

Rajah said:
A Shoutbox is an area, usually at the top of a forum, in which you can post and others can post at the same time. It's basically like having MSN or AIM on the forum.
Most of the forums I see that have shoutboxes don't much activity elsewhere as people just use the shoutbox. If you want to have a chat with users, use MSN or AIM.

·
Registered
93 Posts
its like a chat box right??!?!

·
Registered
93 Posts
is shout box type thing not good???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts