Cricket Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya i play for rochdale cricket club i live in rochdale near falinge park high school i miss alot of training sessions cos of the rain(they dont have any facilities inside) and i want to keep practising to improve my technique does anyone know if there are any cricket training nets anywhere round rochdale near falinge reply soon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Usually at local sports centres you can rent them out, just try the local lesure centres and that sort of thing, im sure they will have something nearby.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ar54ad said:
Hiya i play for rochdale cricket club i live in rochdale near falinge park high school i miss alot of training sessions cos of the rain(they dont have any facilities inside) and i want to keep practising to improve my technique does anyone know if there are any cricket training nets anywhere round rochdale near falinge reply soon
I live in Australia so i am not really familiar with Rochdale. But anyway I googled rochdale cricket nets and i found these leisure facilities if this helps.
Cricket - Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council

·
Registered
240 Posts
indoor nets

Generally, indoor cricket centers have bowling machines, which are great for practicing in winter (or summer) if you're a batsmen.

If you're a bowler, you can use the short approaches of the indoor cricket pitches to work on technique, control, & variation.

Best thing is that you don't need someone to bowl to you. I taught my girlfriend to operate the bowling machine! :nod:
Actually, come to think of it, we broke up not too long after that, so maybe involving your girlfriend isn't such a good idea? Hmmm... :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts