Cricket Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Thomas Banken for a university project i am doing a survey on the much debated Twenty20 vs Test Cricket , the questions are below please fill in would be a massive help to my project!.

Question 1:
Would you prefer to watch a full game of international Test cricket or an international twenty20?

Question2:
Have you watched any coverage of IPL 3? if so what is your general impression of it ? would you pay to watch it?

Question 3:
What changes if any do you feel could be done to bring crowds back to international test cricket?

Question 4:
Do you feel it's wrong some players may choose to play in the IPL over their country in the future?

·
Registered
3 Posts
1)My choice is twenty 20 rather than a test match.

2)Twenty 20 is the play I love to watch and so I don't mind if I have to pay a certain amount to watch.

3)I think no changes could bring back the viewers to the test match. In today's world who has a time to spend five days on watching a game.

4)They are not playing over their country. They are playing for a team. Hence it's absolutely not wrong.

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
1) i would watch 20-20 rather than test

2)yes i have watched IPL 3 . i think it has been very entertaining .ya i would pay to watch it

3)i am not sure if any changes can bring back viewers

4)Well its players decision and i don't have any problem with it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.