Cricket Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i think waqar younis is aggressive iranian football player. He might be a turq. His stomping of foot and runup is like football player. His bowling action is like a goalee throw. His notation of reverse swing might be the swing produced by footballers in corner kick. He says that his shoes are made of sheep skin, or is the international football made up of sheep skin! Thats why it seems so light on tv. If this is true, then there might be an undercover cricket world cup in turkey where all the arab teams participate. - kunal khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Hmmm

Waqar younis even looks like a person sitting in a circle with musicians in khaled music video didi in the end(on the right side of khaled). There is even foreigner like younis khan wearing blue dress.YouTube - Cheb Khaled - Didi There is also a beautiful remake called didi remix by milk and honey. YouTube - DiDi _ Milk, Honey A name came to my mind, rashid latif. His batting is like magic, just a few moments of glory but incredible, thats why he was made the captain of pakistan cricket team! I think rashid latif is far more better batsman in the world! - kunal pagare khan

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Waqar younis even looks like a person sitting in a circle with musicians in khaled music video didi in the end(on the right side of khaled). There is even foreigner like younis khan wearing blue dress. There is also a beautiful remake called didi remix by milk and honey. A name came to my mind, rashid latif. His batting is like magic, just a few moments of glory but incredible, thats why he was made the captain of pakistan cricket team! I think rashid latif is far more better batsman in the world! - kunal pagare khan
Does he still play? I looked him up and it says he is a former Pakistanis batsman. He is regarded as as one of the greatest fast bowlers of all time.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmm

Hi,
I was thinking of singing a karoake of khaled 'didi'. But many of you might say that why i am singing arabic when i don't know the language! So i sang this song-
fastlove.MPG

------------------
kunal khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
hmmm

The funniest delivery of waqar younis, if you watch this video in it the delivery with which he gets out s.pollock(255/7) is very funny. I have seen a lot too many matches, and he bowls the same delivery and its hit to the fence. But here he gets lucky as the batsman plays on to its stump! I think its a 'dud' ball!

YouTube - Waqar Younis 5 for 38 V South Africa Morocco Cup 1st Match 2002

------------------
nawaz kunal pagare khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm

Waqar younis might be not known as a good batsman, but whenever he comes to bat his stance is cool. Then he plays a cover drive at sharjah, then a classic leg side flick drive and then the famous without footwork clean bowled. Even a duck comes- kwackkkh sluurrp wassup. And then the majestic walk. - nawaz kunal pagare khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmm

There is a concept of bowling bouncer, from tv it doesn't looks quick but might be fast. In tests after 1996, waqar younis didn't bowled much bouncers. The concept is not to bowl quick, but to bounce the ball such as to make it loop, i.e.jhoolti(a) gend(e). - nawaz kunal pagare khan

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I think and i remember waqar younis classic pakistani match against netherlands in 1996 WC. He took four wickets, two were bowlds. I searched on internet and didn't found any footage of it. Though netherlands were under par in cricket rankings, but this single match looked real international classic of pakistan. This sums up my topics on this forum. Hope you enjoyed it. And i read the bowling stats over the years of waqar younis and its unbelievable to have consistently bowled perfectly even with a light ball year after year. I could hardly play only three to four one dayers a year. And i can hardly imagine the speed of paki pacers bowling in nets with heavy ball. I feel sorry for those who never made it to my topics javagal srinath, mike gatting and brian lara. And as i depart with my classic terminator theme. Tene tene tena, dhik dhik dhik, tene tene tena...chic bem be we...tene tene tena adios gracias suckers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts