Cricket Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have plans for everyone"
Both Chennai and Mumbai choose to keep their cards close to their chest ahead of their IPL match on Tuesday.
By Aditya Ramachandran
Looking relieved after winning seven out of eight games so far, the coach of Mumbai team Robin Singh asked his players to keep the momentum going.
"We do not want to lose the momentum as we have not qualified for the semi-finals yet. We will take this match very seriously. May be, after booking a semi-final berth, we can rest a few players."
Robin Singh indicated that he has made plans for each player in Chennai team.
"We have plans for everyone and we do have plans for Murali Vijay also," the coach added.
When Robin Singh was asked whether he considers this match against Chennai to be crucial, as he has played and captained the state in the past, he said, "I look at cricket as cricket. Things like which state I have played for or which state I have captained, does not matter. I am with the Mumbai team as a coach now and I want the team to win."
Meanwhile, Muttiah Muralitharan, one of the key bowlers of the Chennai outfit, expressed confidence.
"In this tournament, any side can beat any other. We are quite confident. Our batsmen are in good form and we are looking forward to maintain the momentum," said the bowler.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.