Cricket Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sachin tendulkar has been playing non-stop since 21 years. Most cricketeers play for maximum fifteen years that too with injury breaks for a year or two. But sachin tendulkar is seen in all series odi as well as tests since his debut. He has entertained many a crowds with his fantastic batting sometimes even bloopers, but he has to retire. The upcoming world cup would again be boring for indian team. Nowdays cricket has changed, no brashing, no major fan following, no comedy. When sachin tendulkar retires indian cricket would become a rookie team. And even south indian cricketeers seem not in the team. Overall sachin tendulkar would be sorely missed by indian fans! Hahaha

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When i used to practise bowling in coaching clubs cement pitch. Mainly young indian children used to play my pace bowling. Their avg height was just 4feet five inches! Due to their small height they used to defend well. That reminds of sachin tendulkar, did he had debuted at the age of 12 against pakistan? Then in this world cup his present age might be 35! I was viewing his batting against england and it looked that after so many years sachin tendulkar showed signs of aging. Now that he looks a old man, is there still a next phase left of old sachin tendulkar playing till 2015?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I like the story of mr.patch in my school days, so sometimes i wonder what if cricket is a fake prospect? Like for eg. sachin tendulkar, everyone knows that he is not a very good batsman. So what if his career is infact fake? He neither owns any hotel in mumbai, nor cricket has made him rich, the car ferrari said to be given by r.schumacher is infact built by mumbai car modders, he never got any fans attention in sharjah, he used to stay in a low grade hotel and flew by economy class. He never got any sponsored money and treated very badly by foreigners former cricketeers. On tv everyone is doing just acting and sachin tendulkar has just become a puppet for indian fans!
What i want to say is that cricketeers who retire from cricket have very bad experience in life in india! After all the hard work the cricket athletes are treated like ostracized!
I think when anil kumble came onto the international cricket scene, all the worlds cricket corruption started even by former foreigner cricketeers(mainly commentators) to degrade cricket gradually! And sachin tendulkar became a bandit tennis queen!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmm

Sachin tendulkar batting is very similar to k.srikanth and somewhat alike to d.vengsarkar. His batting techniques are not like s.gavaskar as said. Perhaps k.srikanth is the perfect batsman of indian cricket batting history, his batting looks better than s.tendulkar.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes

Sachin tendulkar batting is very similar to k.srikanth and somewhat alike to d.vengsarkar. His batting techniques are not like s.gavaskar as said. Perhaps k.srikanth is the perfect batsman of indian cricket batting history, his batting looks better than sachin endulkar.
Sachin tendulkar batting is very similar to k.srikanth and somewhat alike to d.vengsarkar. His batting techniques are not like s.gavaskar as said. Perhaps k.srikanth is the perfect batsman of indian cricket batting history, his batting looks better than sachin endulkar

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sachin tendulkar batting is very similar to k.srikanth and somewhat alike to d.vengsarkar. His batting techniques are not like s.gavaskar as said. Perhaps k.srikanth is the perfect batsman of indian cricket batting history, his batting looks better than sachin endulkar

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sachin batting is very similar to srikanth and somewhat alike to vengsarkar. His batting techniques are not like gavaskar as said. Perhaps k.srikanth is the perfect batsman of indian cricket batting history, his batting looks better than tendulkar.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tendulkar batting is very similar to srikanth and somewhat alike to vengsarkar. His batting techniques are not like gavaskar as said. Perhaps k.srikanth is the perfect batsman of indian cricket batting history, his batting looks better than sachin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sachin1 tendulkar batting is very similar to k.srikanth and somewhat alike to d.vengsarkar. His batting techniques are not like s.gavaskar as said. Perhaps k.srikanth is the perfect batsman of indian cricket batting history, his batting looks better than sachin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sachin2 tendulkar batting is very similar to k.srikanth and somewhat alike to d.vengsarkar. Perhaps k.srikanth is the perfect batsman of indian cricket batting history, his batting looks better than sachin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sachin3 tendulkar batting is very similar to k.srikanth and somewhat alike to d.vengsarkar. His batting techniques are not like s.gavaskar as said. Perhaps k.srikanth is the perfect batsman of indian cricket batting history, his batting looks better than sachin.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The real question: how bored will he be after retiring ? He is not retiring because it will be very awful life without Cricket. My father cried when he left his many years of Job, I never understood why ! I never will till I do at least 25 years of job and leave it for good. All Sachin knows is to play cricket, he is afraid of retiring, thats why not he is still not ready. Life is in fact tough after retirement if you are workoholic.

packers and movers chennai|packers and movers in chennai

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sachin tendulakar have turned 38 but he still looks as good as when he joines the team 23 years ago.He is improving day by day.I think he is at the peak of his form.It is not the right time to think of retirement

1 - 20 of 22 Posts