Cricket Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who can change the makeup of a fight?

Hell in a Cell 2012 Live Stream Worcester, Massachusetts native Edwin Rodriguez looks to remain undefeated this weekend against the hard punching prospect Jason Escalera on HBO’s Boxing After Dark. Escalera is a 27-year old from New Jersey who is 13-0-1 with 12 knockouts, Marquez vs Mijares Live and despite his very modest boxrec.com rating of 162, and a complete lack of recognizable names on his ledger, he is an aggressive body puncher with excellent power who can change the makeup of a fight with one punch. Known as “Monstruo” Hell in a Cell 2012 Live or “the Monster,” Escalera has a reputation for giving sparring partners like Omar Sheika hell in the gym, and he describes himself as a mixture between “Mike Tyson and Jermaine Taylor.” I guess that’s better than Mike and Jermaine Jackson. Anyway, this actually could turn out to be a decent main event. Initially I felt that Rodriguez was much too polished and too Herrera vs Mayfield Live experienced for Escalera, and I originally perceived the fight as a total mismatch. However, upon further review, I still think Rodriguez will win, but Escalera will definitely make him earn it.

Hell in a Cell 2012 Live Stream I also think the threat of an upset knockout is very high. Not high enough to change my mind on the outcome, but I do think Escalera’s power will make for some tense moments throughout the fight. In the end, I think Rodriguez is the sharper boxer Dulorme vs Abregu Live of the two, I think he has the better hand speed and defense, and I think he will catch the overly aggressive Escalera coming in time and time again with counter shots, en route to a much deserved unanimous decision. Welterweights Alex Perez and Hell in a Cell 2012 Live Antonin Decarie will meet in a scheduled 10-round short-notice fight on Sept. 29, promoter Lou DiBella announced Friday. The bout is slated to open an HBO "Boxing After Dark" tripleheader at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods in Mashantucket, Conn. It is replacing the bout between former light heavyweight titlist Zsolt Erdei of Hungary and South African contender Isaac 49ers vs Cardinals Chilemba, which was canceled on Wednesday after Erdei withdrew because he suffered two broken ribs in sparring. Rafael's Boxing Blog Get the latest scoop and analysis on the world of boxing from ESPN.com's Dan Rafael in his blog. "Anytime you lose a fight it's an unfortunate situation, but when you lose one of this caliber, it becomes even worse," DiBella said. "Fortunately, we were able to find a replacement on very short notice, and not just any replacement. It is a fight that people are legitimately excited about. Alex Perez is one of my best prospects, and I think it's going to be a great fight with Antonin Decarie.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.