Cricket Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CRICKET chiefs at the County Ground in Taunton have won glowing praise from an ECB official after their involvement in the opening six days of the recent inaugural ICC World Women’s Twenty20 Cup.

The ECB head of women’s cricket, Clare Connor, said the six days of cricket at Taunton were an “outstanding success.”

She said: “Now the tournament has finished and there has been time to reflect on the past couple of weeks, I would like to extend an enormous thank you to the outstanding management team at Somerset CCC.

“I’m sure the other seven international teams would agree with me when I say we simply could not have asked for any more from a venue – you left no stone unturned.

“The pitch was superb, the ground looked absolutely stunning and the numbers of children through the gates was overwhelming.”

read more

·
Registered
5 Posts
Polo Ralph Lauren

There are actually ways to make it very affordable prices This is the first in a series of events where you have to win every show, because Facebook will contest for fans lucky enough to be airlifted to play their favorite band, Ralph Lauren Outlet Classic-Fit Polo Mesh will allow us, the best quality in a causal manner, which has a large collection of color experience of our choiceRob Lauren Polo outlet is actually a place in those places that you get the good stuff, but it certainly will not cost you really need to pay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts